Our sauna gives a feeling of relaxation and relieves your stress.
Sauna is a perfect place to rest which lets you kick back…
Sauna bathing is an experience of many senses, which has proven positive effects on our health, and which relaxes us both physically and mentally. It improves blood circulation, immunity, purifies your skin, reduces stress and symptoms of fatigue.
Traditional, wood-burning sauna which can hold up to 10 people.
Next to the sauna, there is an area with tables and benches, perfect for intimate get-togethers.
Why choose our sauna:
- dry/steam sauna; aromatherapy (optionally)
- one session lasts 90 minutes and costs 150 PLN
- it can hold up to 10 people
- shower cabins with cold (free) and hot water (extra charge)
- barbeque sheltered area with tables and benches
- access to the toilets
- wash yourself and wipe dry before entering the sauna
- a sauna bath should not last longer than 30-40 minutes, taken in three 12-15 minute sessions broken up by 6-12 minute breaks for a cold bath
- after you’re done in the sauna, rinse your body with lukewarm water and then gradually decrease its temperature until it is cold in the final phase. Remember to SLOWLY rehydrate yourself over the course of 2 to 3 hours
- you can take a sauna bath once or twice a week
- avoid combining a sauna and alcohol (you can have the occasional drink; the key is moderation)
- don’t use a sauna if you take medications, or if you are ill
- pregnant women should avoid sauna bathing.
More information and booking: 605 153 375 or: firstname.lastname@example.org