We invite you to stay during a business trip in the comfortable rooms of Villa Skomanda. Our advantage is a convenient location near the international Via Baltica route and a fenced, free car park. After a day of hard work, you can relax while walking along the Augustów Canal or in the woods of the Augustów Primeval Forest.
Dear Guests, for the sake of your safety, we work in accordance with the principles of the sanitary regime.
Available: 30.09 – 22.12.2021 (Monday – Friday)
The price includes:
- accommodation in Villa Skomanda – hotel building
- delicious breakfast served or in the form of a buffet from 7:30 to 10:00 AM (* the form of serving meals depends on the number of Guests and current sanitary guidelines)
- dinner served between 5:00-7:00 PM
- free Wi-Fi
Nutritional needs and possible diets should be reported as soon as possible, by phone or e-mail.
- 140 PLN / person / night in a double room
- 216 PLN / person / night in a single room
- 105 PLN / 3rd person in a room / night in a triple room
- Check-in from 3 PM; check-out till 11 AM
- Check-in possible untill 10 PM
- Breakfast served between 7:30 – 10:00 AM
- We accept payment by debit/credit cards
- Free, fenced parking lot
- Reservation terms:
Confirmation of the reservation is a prepayment of 30% of the reservation value. In order to cancel your reservation, please contact the Villa Skomanda reception.
If the cancellation takes place earlier than 14 days before the planned arrival, the Hotel will refund the prepayment.
In the absence of notification or notification later than 14 days before the planned arrival, the prepayment is non-refundable.
- Pets are NOT allowed. Small pets are only allowed in summer houses (30 PLN/night/pet)
- Smoking is NOT allowed indoors
- Possible spa treatments – massages, masks – prior reservation required, price list available on request
- Exclusive use of the wood-burning sauna (for 10 people, in the sauna area there is a table and benches, so you can enjoy a glass of cold beer in the meantime) – standard price – 180 PLN/2 h (If you wish to use the sauna on arrival, an advance payment is required).
Attractions in Augustów; distances from SZOT Base:
- Augustów Canal – 400 m
- Cruises along picturesque lakes and Augustów Canal – 2 km
- Catamaran Port – 3 km
- Marian Shrine located on the island in Studzieniczna – 11.5 km
- Water ski lift on Necko Lake – 3.6 km / car – 3 km / walk
- Ride on the Narrow Gauge Railway in Wigry – 26 km
- Tennis courts – 3.5 km
- Municipal Aquapark (swimming pools, slide, jacuzzi, sauna) – 1.2 km
- Bowling club – 0.9 km
In Augustów it is worth seeing:
- Zygmunt August Market Square
- The Minor Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus – neo-Roman styled church located on 3 Maja Street.
- Augustów Canal Museum – housed in a historical 19th-centuryhouse called Prądzyński’s Manor. There are exibitions include documents and souvenirs connected with the building of the Canal and its architect – Ignacy Prądzyński.
- Augustów Lock – built between 1825-1826.
- Our Lady of Częstochowa Church – the tower hosts a memorial chamber for the 1st Krechowce Uhlan Regiment.
- Augustów Boulevards – stretches along Netta River and Necko Lake for over 4 km; you can finish your stroll on the Public Beach with the Radio Three Pier.
- Augustów Amphitheater – located near Necko Lake, next to the Public Beach with the Radio Three Pier “Radiowej Trójki” and a water ski lift.
– the capital of watersports and kayaking, recognized as a health and relaxation resort. It lies on the Netta River and Augustów Canal surrounded by woods of Augustów Primeval Forest and six beautiful lakes. Here lies “the Green Lungs of Poland” – Wigry and Biebrza National Park, and Suwałki Landscape Park. The uniqueness of the town, fresh air filled with the scent of nature; and plenty of attractions makes this area an ideal place for active vacation – kayaking tours, surfing, sailing, boat, gondola or catamaran cruises. Enthusiasts of biking, horse riding, and Nordic-walking will enjoy the endless possibilities of this magnificent place. Picturesque views, pure water, relaxing pine and spruce forests, unspoilt nature and wildlife will soothe your senses.